Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chinatown



We spent a great day in Chinatown today...in downtown LA. We started with Dim Sum at 10am and then went across town to the FIDM Academy Nominated Films costume exhibit...wow..as usual! Then back to Chinatown for shopping and more food...yum! I got some more of the little lanterns like the one in the photos of my chinese themed doll in the previous post. They are so cute and only $1.50...plus they actually light up..love it!


Here are photos of me & hubby...we got a new camera so we had to try it out.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacque Uetz said...

Noel, I love your new look you hair style is wonderful!! Sounds like a fun shopping trip I love those lanterns too..I have some.Lucky you to live around such wonderful places to shop and dine..