Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Halloween Doll Club Meeting & Luncheon



I hosted my doll club, The Renaissance Doll Study Club, for our October meeting.  Of course, I had to do some fast dusting and tidying of the doll room which usually tends more towards chaos.  I preset the dining room table for a buffet to keep it simple and I did my program on the Christian Hacker Shops.  Sooo...that sounded great in theory until it occurred to me I had to move them downstairs for the talk.  The shops have a lot of "little" things in them!  Lol.  All in all a good time was had.




 
The Shops set up for the program....all the little things made it safely down.  These shops were made by The Christian Hacker Company in the late 1800s early 1900s.  










Meanwhile up in the Doll Room....


My collection of Kitchen miniatures resides in an antique Hoosier cabinet.  I have a lot of fun setting up the displays.  I always place dogs in the settings...every doll needs a dog!


Even though I have not started the monster restoration project that is the Mystery House...I had some fun setting it up for viewing....




No comments: